Partnerships come with their own benefits and challenges, often they are formed without any legal documentation being put in place and although they can work well, when it comes to accounts, tax returns and how to share the profits, things can become a bit messy.
If you are running a business with someone else – or more than one other person – we can help you to understand the particular issues relating to being a partnership, whilst ensuring that your accounts and tax returns are completed correctly.
Much of what we offer to sole traders and limited companies is also applicable to partnerships, for instance:
- We will agree a fixed fee for the work we do for you, so there will be no nasty surprises when you get our bill
- Because we are experienced and have the systems in place, we are quick and efficient, which translates to low fees for you
- Your records will be accurate and complete, meaning that your tax return will be easily prepared, again reducing the cost
- We can ensure you claim all allowances and expenses, reducing your tax bill, and claiming refunds for previous years where this hasn’t been done
- We are always happy to renegotiate what we do for you if your needs change
- We will let you know if we think that restructuring your business could have tax advantages, or if there are other issues you need to be aware of
- We can help you with understanding your accounts and using that information to help grow your business
- We always provide an individualised quote, to ensure you don’t pay us for anything you don’t need and take into account your particular circumstances.
To find out more, or to book a FREE initial meeting, just get in touch!