Payroll involves every aspect of paying the people who work for you. So that's calculating how much they are owed and the deductions to be made, such as tax and national insurance, as well as sick pay, maternity pay and anything else that might be due.
We can provide a full payroll service for any number of employees with any frequency of pay date. This includes:
- Producing payslips, which can be emailed directly to employees
- Real Time Information (RTI) returns to HMRC
- Customised Payroll Reports
- Dealing with starters and leavers
- Employee P60s at Year End
- P11D benefit returns
- Auto enrolment submissions
- We can also advise you on:
- Tax Efficient remuneration strategies
- Planning for retirement
- Benefits Planning such as company cars
All in all, payroll can be a bit of a headache; our aim is to make the whole process as smooth and hassle free as possible.
If you work in the construction industry, any subcontractors you use will need to be paid in accordance with the CIS scheme. We can verify your subcontractors, calculate payments, submit your monthly return to HMRC and send your subcontractors their statements, making the process straightforward and helping to ensure you don't get fined!
If you are an employer, you will need to provide your staff with access to a pension scheme. We can take the hassle out of auto enrolment and are set-up to deal with all the requirements on your behalf meaning that you don't have to worry about getting it right